This 110W, 12 volt solar panel to suit almost any power requirement. The module is composed of 36 crystalline silicon solar cells of similar performance, interconnected in series to obtain the 12 volt output.Features
A heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. For each 18 cells series strings, one bypass diode is installed. Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low-iron, 3mm tempered glass and sheet of tedlar-polyeaster-tedlar (TPT) material by two sheets of ethylene Vinyl acetate (EVA). This protects against moisture penetrating into the module.
- 36 single-crystal cells connected in series
- Peak power of 110 Watts at 17 Volts
- Designed for optimum off grid battery charging applications
- 20-year limited warranty on power output
- Junction box with 20" of wire.
- Impact resistant tempered glass
- Fully weatherproofed
||7.48 A @ 21 volts|
|Approx. Watt-Hrs / Day***
|Approx. Amp Hrs / Day***
||58.3x26.6x1.38 / 1482x676x35 |
||26 / 12|